Assistant Manager 3PL Operations
Seeking an experienced assistant warehouse Manager to manage the floor operations of a high paced multi-client warehouse and work closely with our facility manager and operations manager in maintaining a professional warehouse where employees are treated fairly and are held accountable, and our customer receive exceptional service. The assistant warehouse manager must possess strong leadership skills and must be a team player who can think on their feet. The assistant warehouse manager will work with, and supervise the warehouse leads and oversee all aspects of the receiving, picking, packing, and shipping processing including special projects. The assistant warehouse manager will be responsible for scheduling and working with staffing agencies to ensure we have the roper staffing to meet the daily warehouse workload. In addition, The assistant warehouse manager will work closely with customer Service team to ensure open communication and the proper flow of paperwork between the office and warehouse. Finally, The assistant warehouse manager will help ensure all company SOP’s are being followed.
Seeking energetic go getters that want to be part of a fast-paced and growing third-party logistics organization.
- Ability to read, follow, critique and improve company’s SOP’s
- Ability train staff
- A strong background and usage in Warehouse management Systems, Including mobile devices
- Familiarity with 3PL Warehouse Manager a plus
- A strong understanding of inventory control and the ability to ensure accuracy in both physical and digital inventory
- Ability to manage process and change
- BI-lingual a Plus
- Excel and Word a plus
- Must understand company business objectives and assist in the most effective way possible.
- Must work with others
- Ethical and consistent with all team members
- Able to effectively communicate with team members, leadership and customers
- Able to express ideas for continued improvement
- Self-motivated and able to jump in and work along side team members when necessary
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must be dependable, reliable and most of all be able to work with employees and help them grow and met their full potential